Google programmers have nothing else to do

In general, Google as a company does pretty interesting products. However, I came to recognize today that from time to time they do things that range from strange to stupid.

It seems that they gave as a task for some of their programmers to create a silly game using Google Earth. The great objective of the game is to follow a set of clues, with the help of which people are supposed to find the destination of Santa Claus.

Is that a good use of time?

I truly believe that Google can do much better things to improve its image. Why not, for example, solving some of the problems in the Blogger system? Last time I saw they needed a lot of help with the transition to the new interface.

I hope at least that some people have fun with this silly game. I also hope they get back to work after it is done.

Link

Technorati Tags: , ,

No comments:


Google